Aeromatic 281A Tri-Phase Sun-Moon Automatic Regulator
(You Save: 43 %)
In Stock! - While Supplies Last
* denotes required field
Protect me against lost shipments for this item for only $1.99 (required field)*
Shipping options available at checkout
Automatik Triphasen-Minuten Regulateur der Welt
TRI-PHASE AUTOMATIC REGULATOR:
A Superb Automatic watch with
Day/Date/Moon/dayphase, and triphase hands with Guilloched dial design.
How can you tell the time?. . the clue is in the centre hub. .
This one is showing 9. 41AM, Tuesday the 11th of August. .
Extremely unusual and a great looking watch!. Look at "View features" below for features/specifications.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING AND ALL TAXES.
- Technical data
Central Triphase Regulateur Minute hand with 3 different lengths(
longest hand for 0 until 20 min; Middle long hand for 20 until 40 min.
and Shortest hand for 40 until 60 min.)
- Weekday and day at 12 o´clock .
- Date over central hand (big circle)
- Sun and moon indicator at 6:00 o`clock..
- Case size 43,5 mm; thick 15,6 mm; onion crown diameter 8 mm.
- All stainless steel.
- Dial is high quality guilloched.
- 5 atm water resistant.
- High quality automatic movement Aeromatic 2470 with 21 jewels.
- Screw Glass Rear.
- High quality leather strap with thurnbuckle; length 225 mm.
How to set up the time:
How to set up day , date and month:
- Careful put the winder out fully and than set to the exact time by turning the winder.
- Press the winder back into the case again.
How to read the time:
- DATE: Please push the case button on position "4 o`clock" with a small pin
- DAY: Please push the case button on position "10 o`clock" with a small pin
- MONTH: Please push the case button on position "2 o`clock" with a small pin
How to wind up the watch movement:
- HOURS: small inner circle ring "12 hour circle"
big triphase minute hand, the hand comes with three different hands in
different length, please setup the longest hand to postion "0" on the
left dial side.
- This position means, the minute stays now on a complete hour, for example "12:00 o`clock"
- Please wind the hand to position "20" ; this positions means it`s 20min. past the fully hour.
- Please see now the second length minute hand; it shows also position "20"
- Please wind the second length hand to position "40" ; this positions means it`s 40min. past the fully hour.
- Please see now the shortest minute hand; it shows als position "40"
- Please wind the second length hand to position "0" ; the minute stays now on a complete hour, for example "1:00 o`clock"
inner circle "hour hand" and the big circle "minute hands" work
together; so it's possible to set up and read the correct time for each
automatic mechanism of the watch winds up by itself when you wear the
watch on your wrist. However, the watch will stop if you do not wear it
for a long time (more than 24 hours). It may then be wound up by hand by
turning the crown some steps to the right side. If it should not take
up working again briefly shake it in a jerk to give it an appropriate
11/30/2014 7:17 AM
This is a very nice looking watch. The three minute hand idea is cool and it attracts a lot of comments. But the problem is, YOU CAN'T TELL TIME!!
Because the hour hand is so tiny (in the center), and because there are three minute hands instead of one, the ability to see the hour is almost eliminated. I can tell you the day, date, month, and minute, but need my cell phone to tell the hour.