Aeromatic Tri-Phase Sun-Moon Automatic Regulator
(You Save: 50 %)
In Stock! - While Supplies Last
* denotes required field
Protect me against lost shipments for this item for only $1.99 (required field)*
Shipping options available at checkout
Automatik Triphasen-Minuten Regulateur der Welt
TRI-PHASE AUTOMATIC REGULATOR:
- Technical data
Central Triphase Regulateur Minute hand with 3 different lengths(
longest hand for 0 until 20 min; Middle long hand for 20 until 40 min.
and Shortest hand for 40 until 60 min.)
- Weekday and day at 12 o´clock .
- Date over central hand (big circle)
- Sun and moon indicator at 6:00 o`clock..
- Case size 43,5 mm; thick 15,6 mm; onion crown diameter 8 mm.
- All stainless steel.
- Dial is high quality guilloched.
- 5 atm water resistant.
- High quality automatic movement
- Screw Glass Rear.
- High quality leather strap with thurnbuckle; length 225 mm.
How to set up the time:
How to set up day , date and month:
- Careful put the winder out fully and than set to the exact time by turning the winder.
- Press the winder back into the case again.
How to read the time:
- DATE: Please push the case button on position "4 o`clock" with a small pin
- DAY: Please push the case button on position "10 o`clock" with a small pin
- MONTH: Please push the case button on position "2 o`clock" with a small pin
How to wind up the watch movement:
- HOURS: small inner circle ring "12 hour circle"
- MINUTES: big triphase minute hand, the hand comes with three different hands in different length, please setup the longest hand to postion "0" on the left dial side.
- This position means, the minute stays now on a complete hour, for example "12:00 o`clock"
- Please wind the hand to position "20" ; this positions means it`s 20min. past the fully hour.
- Please see now the second length minute hand; it shows also position "20"
- Please wind the second length hand to position "40" ; this positions means it`s 40min. past the fully hour.
- Please see now the shortest minute hand; it shows als position "40"
- Please wind the second length hand to position "0" ; the minute stays now on a complete hour, for example "1:00 o`clock"
- The inner circle "hour hand" and the big circle "minute hands" work together; so it's possible to set up and read the correct time for each 12 hours!
- The automatic mechanism of the watch winds up by itself when you wear the watch on your wrist. However, the watch will stop if you do not wear it for a long time (more than 24 hours). It may then be wound up by hand by turning the crown some steps to the right side. If it should not take up working again briefly shake it in a jerk to give it an appropriate starting pulse.