Running Out of Time?
Instant Gifts from Watchismo
Mutewatch - Glow Swipe Vibrate - Pure Black
* denotes required field
Protect me against lost shipments and add shipping insurance for this item for only $1.99.*
FREE Worldwide Shipping on all orders over $99
NEW BLACK COLOR!
How to use your Mutewatch
Meet the Mutewatch
Glow, swipe and vibrateThe Mutewatch is designed to be simple and intuitive. Just tap the flat surface and the touch screen lights up, then swipe through the functions clock, alarm and timer.
You set the time for your alarms by tapping directly on the digits – tap on the top of the digit for a higher number or on the bottom of the digit for a lower one. When you want to erase an alarm, simply pinch the touch screen.
The Mutewatch also features a built-in motion sensor. High levels of movement trigger an increase in the intensity of the vibrating alarm and a simple flick of your wrist activates the glowing display. So, whether you're sleeping, on stage giving a presentation or doing your work out, the Mutewatch will keep you updated on your next step.
"I have a Mutewatch, which is almost undetectable as a
watch. [...] It's a masterpiece of combining materials in ways I've
never before seen. Very creative and unique. It has alarms and timers
and all. You swipe your finger, gesture style, on the display to set it
up and control it."
- - LED display at 100 Hz rate
- - Capacitive and easy-to-use touch screen
- - Automatic adaptation to the surrounding light intensity for optimal glow
Model & Dimensions
The one size adjustable wristband
- - Total weight: 40 grams
- - Minimal wrist size: 14 cm
- - Maximal wrist size: 18,5 cm
- - Bracelet width: 25.4 mm
- - Bracelet thickness: 12.5 mm
Battery & Power
- - Up to 5 days of operation depending on usage
- - Device warns when battery level is low (by showing “BATT”)
- - 2 hours charging (from USB-port) refills battery
- - Enters into hibernation mode when battery is too low
- - 1 week without usage automatically sets device in hibernation mode
- - Plug device in USB-port to awaken from hibernation mode
- - Device arrives in hibernation mode
Detection of your motion
- - High level of movement, triggers an increase in the intensity of the vibrating alarm
- - A simple flick of the wrist activates the glowing display
Give a little love
- - Hand wash
- - Protect from strongly colouring substances (for example: soy sauce, tomato, jeans)
Upgrade and move on
- - Mutewatch firmware can be upgraded via USB
Mutewatch is a Swedish company based in Stockholm. We work at the center of a constantly growing international network that includes people from the film, design, fashion and music industries as well as young entrepreneurs and professionals. We are driven by curiosity and have a simplistic and human approach to technology. This is why this network is the perfect place for us to develop and test our innovations and designs, letting us have a conversation about how we can adjust and improve our products.
Our goal is to develop products that give people the tools they need to manage their time in a sustainable way. We believe in the pursuit of dreams, ambitions and personal fulfillment - whatever they may be - and embrace the possibilities and opportunities of contemporary life. The Mutewatch works for everyone who has a set of tasks, a goal to achieve and only 24 hours a day to do so.