Xeric Xeriscope Halo Black/Tan Automatic -AVAILABLE NOW!
In Stock - We Ship Worldwide!
* denotes required field
Protect me against lost shipments for this item for only $1.99 (required field)*
Shipping options available at checkout
We've finally taken the leap from Curators to Creators: The Watchismo Brothers introduce our own watch brand XERIC and the launch of the XERISCOPE Orbiting Mechanical Watch.
For 15 years, we've scoured the globe to find the most interesting watches. It is clear that the world needs an unusual & affordable mechanical watch… So we've decided to make one.
Our XERISCOPE design will be the most interesting watch in the room:
- Fully-exposed, mechanical movement IS the display
- Innovative time display with a unique double sided minute hand
- Automatically recharges itself with the motion of your daily life: No batteries needed - Ever
- Bucks the trend of soon-to-be obsolete gadget watches that you could never pass on to future generations
Take a look and you’ll see why XERISCOPE watches by XERIC will stop strangers in their tracks for a glance at your wrist:
click to enlarge
- Fully-exposed, mechanical movement that IS the display: Enjoy viewing the machine on BOTH sides of the watch and reading the time via the movement itself
- Unique minute hand lives nearby, alongside a second timezone display and a power reserve meter that lets you know it’s time to keep moving
- Six colorways in a timeless-yet-modern design to suit any style and proudly pass along to the next generation
- Automatically recharges itself with the motion of your daily life: No batteries needed. Ever.
A very rare mechanical function, the hour hand on the XERISCOPE Automatic is also the watch movement - fully exposed from the dial of the watch.
A beating mechanical heart, the mainspring of the watch pumps life into this complex time machine. Seeing the action of the living machine on your wrist gives a thrill no electronic gadget can.
Another rarity in timekeeping, the XERISCOPE's double-sided minute hand with two-tier arc of digits. The XERISCOPE deconstructs typical watch functionality with easy to read originality.
Wearing and winding this timepiece generates energy seen in this power reserve meter. Much like the gas tank of your car.
The rotor (oscillating mass) that generates the power supply to the movement, seen from the porthole caseback viewing crystal.
Need to know what time it is at home when traveling or if it's too late to call where your better half is, no problem, the second time zone can be set to any other location on the planet.
Original sketches of the XERISCOPE Automatic.
Assembling blueprints of the XERISCOPE case.
A design perfected with focus on style and legibility. The XERISCOPE is classic, yet very modern. There's nothing quite like a mechanical watch. The many parts of a machine all working in unison completely viewable from the front is a rare sight these days...
Finally, a complicated mechanical watch that's also affordable!
- Stainless Steel Case (45mm wide x 13mm thick)
- Genuine Leather Strap (22mm width)
- 12 Month Warranty
- 5ATM Water Resistance