From G-Shock, the watch that delivers unmatched toughness, comes a collection of new models that deliver a new level of protection. These watches are designed and engineered for rough and rugged activities.
The Hypercolor watches first hit the market in the 90s, and G-Shock brings back the awesome design, leaving the bold, fluorescent colors intact. The Jason (named so because the watch face is reminiscent of the mast the Friday the 13th wears) is bright green and black, stylish, and functional, ready to add a splash of color to your outfits while keeping you in check with advanced time-telling features.
- resin band
- shock resistant
- 200 meter water resistant
- multi-function alarm
- flash alert
- 1/100 second stopwatch and countdown timer
- full auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099
- electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow
- 29 time zones with daylight savings on/off